I have gathered and linked a few of my go-to summer beauty products that I can’t live without! These are tried and true products that I have used all summer long and I hope you love them as much as I do!
1. Glow Drops! Makeup Revolution’s liquid highlighter has been my favorite makeup this summer. Summer time is all about minimal makeup and these glow drops are the perfect addition to a sun kissed face. I use a drop or two mixed with a moisturizer or face primer, apply all over the face and call it good. They are so budget friendly and a little goes a long way. As we transition to the fall months, I continue to use these under my foundation for a subtle glow.
2. Chapstick! I am a chapstick addict and use it all year long, but in the summer months I make sure I’m using one with SPF. Lately I have been obsessed with Sun Bum’s sunscreen lip balm, It has saved me this summer! I used this lip balm during a trip to Hawaii and after a few days everyone’s lips were burned and flaking except mine! They have so many options and they all smell amazing. I’ll be using my coconut flavor through the fall to hold onto summer as long as possible!
3. The Wet Brush! I recommend a wet brush to every one! We love this brush at my house so much that me and my husband each have our own. Not only is this great post shower, but I take this out camping, to the pool, and on the lake. It makes detangling the hair so easy!
4. Flake Away! Soap and Glory’s Flake Away Body Polish is exactly what it sounds like—it exfoliates dry flaking skin. I used a whole tub of this after my vacations. We all hate peeling, dry, flaking skin after a sunburn and this helps so much!
5. Lux Lash Wash! Obviously! I love how simple this wash makes cleaning my lashes. The summer months can be hard on lashes with extra swimming and outdoor activities so using a product that is extension safe is so important! I Know after a day in the mountains my eyelashes are covered in dust and the first thing I do is use my Lux Lash Wash!