In this indsutry it is easy to get lost teying to manage all aspects of business. Answering phone calls, replying to texts and emails, managing your schedule (both personal and professional), and trying to get new clients in the door on top if everything can be a little over whelming! Here are a few simple marketing strategies that take little to no time to help your growing business.
1) Offer a refferal program to your already exsisting clientele. Give them a handful of business cards and have them write their names on it. Whenever a new client books and receives a treatment, and they come with that business card, the reffering client receives $5 off!! These people are already getting asked about their beautiful lashes, give them an incentive to share your info!!
2) Choose a lucky select few you will give free or discounted sets to. Make sure that they work in high traffic areas. (Bank teller, dental assistant, etc) These people will be your walking advertisments. They will be required to hand out your business card in exchange for the set.
3) Find your target market. A lot of Moms in our area LOVE lashes for the ease and simplicity of having lashes. We are always busy and sometimes we dont get the chance to take care of our selfs. Having lashes is always a little pick-me-up when we dont always have the time to get ready. So as the lash artist you need to use that. Post a pic with the caption "I literally woke up like this, thank goodness for lashes😁!!" Or "Getting these kiddos ready rarely leaves any time for Momma to get ready, good thing I look put together with these lashes!!"
4) Before and after photos are always HUGE for social media advertising. Make sure to always take photos from different angles. Eyes open, eyes shut, from above and below etc. Posting them can really draw in a lot of attention!!
5) Stay active on your social media platforms! Posting everyday is ideal. But we obviously can relate to life getting away from us. Having a strong social media presence will help getting people in your door who have no other means of getting there!!
6) Use hashtags. Always tag #yourcitylashes and choose a few hashtags that will be unique to you!!
7) Always do your best work. You never know who will be your 'game-changer- client. I remember when I first started, I lashed a dental hygenist and with in a week I had 9 new full sets scheduled. That is HUGE!!
We hope these simple but effective tips will help you! Check us out on insta and share us some of your marketing ideas! @lashessential