I am back to tell you about another must have Lash Essential product. There are a lot of eyelash extensions on the market and believe me when I say they are not all equal! Lash Essential checks all the boxes when it comes to a good eyelash extension tray and I am going to tell you what those boxes are.
1. With 16 rows of synthetic mink lashes there are over 4,000 individual lashes per case. That’s a lot of lashes!
2. White background! This is one of the first things I look for when trying a new eyelash tray. The white background makes seeing your lashes so easy—especially important for volume lashing! The black strip is also just the right amount of stickiness making picking up a breeze.
3. Every individual strip is labeled with the length making organizing your lash tile so easy. I’ve used unlabeled strips in the past and I almost always loose track of which size is which.
4. I can order all my lashes from one place because Lash Essential’s trays offer everything I need! With a variety of lengths (8-15mm) , thickness (.03 .05, .07, .10, .15, .18, .20), and curl (c, cc, d) I am able to customize each set for my clients. Anytime I’m trying a new curl or thickness for the first time I always order a tray of mixed lengths!
5. As always, the most important thing when looking for eyelash extensions—QUALITY. These lashes sold me on their ability to hold curl, the color is a true black, they are soft to the touch while being easy to work with, and each tray is consistently good quality!
Check! These are the reasons I love Lash Essential’s eyelash extension trays. I wouldn’t be able to do what I do without them. I hope you try them and love them just as much as I do!