We have officially passed the “first day of summer!” Summer is my busiest season all around—work, traveling, social activities, and just life in general. I especially like to keep my beauty routine simple so I have gathered a few of my favorite summer beauty items + an extra must have. I hope you enjoy! Let us know what you can’t live without this summer.
1. Dry shampoo! I cannot live without dry shampoo and I never want to. Who has time to wash their hair? I have used a lot of dry shampoos and have accumulated quite the collection. My current favorite is the Design.Me Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo comes in a light and dark formula to better blend into your hair color. This. Stuff. Works.
2. Rihanna can do no wrong in my book and her Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick (say that 5x fast) is no exception. This is exactly what I meant when I said simple beauty routine. This comes in so many great colors—my favorite being chili mango. It’s perfect on the cheeks, lips, or even the eyes and it is so easy to use and so easy to travel with.
3. Whenever I travel, my skin care regimen gets forgotten. I have found a simple solution that doesn’t make my skin react. The Philosophy Cleansing Cloths are my go-to! I take these everywhere and I love feeling like I’m not totally neglecting my skin.
4. I religiously get my nails done, but I have to draw the line somewhere so I do my own pedicure and toenails at home! Any good polish job needs the right top coat and I have found the holy grail of top coats AND it’s fast drying. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat is the only top coat I need to make my toenails look shiny and complete.
5. Accessories are all the rage right now and I have fallen in love with the perfect summer accessory to make you feel like the beach babe of your dreams. Puravida makes the cutest summer jewelry and I especially love their ankle bracelets. I was gifted one of these and have been obsessed ever since.
6. The bonus “must have” is my favorite water bottle to date. Hydro Flask bottles and tumblers live up to the hype. I own a couple of these because that’s how much I love them. Anything that makes drinking water easier is a win to me!